Everett, WA and/or Seattle, WA
Valley Electric, one of the Top Electrical Contractors in Washington State, is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer. The Project Engineer assists the Project Manager in his / her duty as Valley Electric’s front line representative with the Owner, General Contractor, Architects, Engineers, and other Subcontractors.
All Applicants should have or be comfortable providing the following:
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to be a self-starter and proactively manage assigned responsibilities.
- A positive and cooperative attitude.
- Build rapport and productive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside agents. Represent the Company in a professional, positive, honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Project document control and management.
- Provide drawing take-off for use with estimating, budgeting and scheduling.
- Prepare Submittals and Close out documentation.
- Assemble and submit permit documentation.
- Prepare and review job cost analysis reports as requested.
- Possess strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills.