This annual community festival, which had over 15,000 attendees and raised $25,000 for Plymouth Housing, was a great success!
Plymouth Housing works to eliminate homelessness and address its causes by preserving, developing and operating safe, quality, supportive housing and by providing homeless adults with opportunities to stabilize and improve their lives.
Major features for the 2018 SLU Block Party included:
Over 10,000 attendees who live and work in South Lake Union and its surrounding neighborhoods
- Expanded footprint including 9th Ave N and John St street closures
- 70+ community booths featuring neighborhood businesses and organizations
- Main stage programmed with Pacific Northwest artists
- School of Visual Concepts’ Steamroller Smackdown event featuring 20 design teams
- Beer garden featuring lawn games and local craft beer, cider, and wine
- Food offerings from local food trucks and restaurants
Vulcan Real Estate has produced this event for the past 14 years to benefit the community by shining a light on the people and places that make South Lake Union unique. Valley was grateful to have the opportunity to support this event and cause!