Everett, WA and/or Seattle, WA
Valley Electric, one of the Top Electrical Contractors in Washington State, is seeking an Electrical Project Manager with a minimum previous PM experience. The Project Manager is Valley Electric’s front line representative with the Owner, General Contractor, Architects, Engineers, and other Subcontractors. He / She is the Project Leader in protecting the interest of Valley Electric in accordance with the Company Mission Statement and Corporate Values while assuring maximum profitability.
All Applicants should have or be comfortable providing the following:
- Minimum of five years electrical experience as a Project Manager.
- Ability to recognize project opportunities for margin improvement and coordinate subordinates or other company personnel to provide solutions for the customer or prospect.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Build rapport and productive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside agents. Represent the Company in a professional, positive, honest and ethical manner at all times.
- Proficient in the use of Accubid, MS Word, MS Project, Excel, Primavera, and Outlook.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of contract language. Strong competency to understand, review and analyze plans and specs. Able to recognize problems and opportunities.
- Knowledgeable in estimating techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical theory and systems.
- Possess strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Direct and assist in the maintenance of the project schedule, tracking of schedule activities, and prompt notification to the contractor of schedule slides, delays, and/or impacts.
- Establish project budget. Meet or exceed project margin goal. Provide budget projections and monthly project reports to the Department Manager by the end of each month.